through your signals
for system analysis
library of available
blocks and subsystems
create XY graphs
in a single click
A versatile tool for analysing trends and building simple block diagrams. It's built around our (in-house developed) highly efficient annotated signal file format (ASZ-file). Originally developed for power plant control/commissioning engineers, it's now a useful tool for anyone working in the field of signal analysis.
>> Key features
- Virtually no limit for number of signals or number of rulers
- Easy scrolling through time with the mouse
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) functions:
- Data reduction
- Low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-reject, and moving-average filtering
- … or use your self-made block diagrams
- Build a block diagram with the System Analysis tool:
- DSP functions
- Math functions
- IF97 steam tables block
- Laplace domain transfer functions
- OPC DA real-time communication module (optional)
- Easy signal units conversions
- Print and export graphics dialog
- Filter visible signals on quantity
Import signals from:
- XLS- and XLSX spreadsheets
- Siemens SPPA-T3000 CSV reports
- Messhaus ASC text files and MES binary files
- DCDAT binary files
- MySQL databases
Units can be converted upon import. This feature is not available to ASCII and CSV files.
Export signals to:
- MATLAB MAT-files
- MS Excel spreadsheet XLS- and XLSX-files
- ASCII comma separated values CSV-files
Have a file format you would like to import? Just make a request stating the format specification with at least one example file and we will implement the functionality for free!
Order your Signal Analysis tool today for just €599 including one year service agreement (help desk and software updates) for free!
Want to try Signal Analysis for one month, free of charge? An e-mail with a download link will be sent to you immediately after filling in the form. During the evaluation period you can ask for help and submit feature requests. After this period, you can decide if you would like to buy the software.
Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
About your data. Your information will be kept on record securely, according European Union rules and might be used for technical correspondence and sending you offers.
Your data will never be shared or sold to any third party.
When you want to know which data we keep, modify your data, or be removed from our records, please send us an e-mail.
For more information, contact us:
A project by
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn